MICE Toolkit is moving to a new location soon. The current version (0.7.0.6) will be the last version available on this webpage, a link to the new webpage will be posted here.
Medical Interactive Creative Environment
MICE is a flexible application for image data analysis developed within the project.
Support for this product is very limited at this early alpha stage.
- Design your own calculation process in a node-based graphical interface.
- Import series from MIQA, files and folders. (DCM, NRRD, JPG, BMP etc.)
- Batch calculations with MIQA.
- Supported import DICOM modalities: CT, MR, PT, REG, RTSTRUCT, RTDOSE.
- Registration support via Elastix or predefined DICOM REG-structures.
- Texture analysis with Gray-Level Co-Occurrence Matrix and Local Binary Pattern.
- PET SUV-value calculations.
- DCE: Contrast Agent Quantification, Area Under Curve, KETY (KTrans, ve), T1 quantification from IR and variable flip angle series, T2 quantification.
- Radiotherapy: DVH Tools, Gamma Analysis.
- ITK Filters.
- VTK Visualization.
- Basic arithmetic of 3D-volumes.
- Mask generation for faster calculations.
- Generate masks from RTSTRUCT data.
- Basic statistics.
- Exports data to DICOM, MHD, JPEG, Excel.
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64-bit
- Quad Core CPU at 3.5 GHz or faster
- 32GB RAM
- Good graphics card
- Run MICE-Toolkit-n.n.n.n-Setup.exe
- Activate MICE with the license key that was generated for your download.